My dad gave our 2 month old English bulldog puppy a taste of strawberry Popsicle today. This is true happiness.
- if we actually say it hurts, that means it REALLY HURTS
- if we dont say it hurts, it probably still hurts
- if we spoke up every time we were uncomfortable/in pain we would be yelling constantly
- never ask if we’re “still sick”
- never act surprised that we’re “still sick”
- we’re probably gonna be still sick forever so please just be supportive and remember that we’re in pain all the fucking time and thats why we’re slow and forget stuff and flake out on you
I know its simple and nothing special, but it is how i feel…
what’s Whitney Houston’s favorite type of coordination?
i hate this i hate u
Until 7th grade I really struggled with using lower case ‘b’ and ‘d’ interchangeably as well as ‘z’ and ‘s’ and sometimes I still have issues with it. It’s really weird. Like I forget which way the letters turn. But just those 4 letters.